Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hey you guys! SURVIVOR RULES!

So right now I'm going to tell all of you about an awesome t.v. show, Survivor. Yesterday, I watched episodes 3-12. from about 11 am to 7:30 pm. It is so good, and as you can tell, addicting. So it's like this. It starts out with 20 people, divided into 2 tribes,  and each week someone gets voted off. To determine which team gets someone voted off there are challenges, some for immunity (not getting someone voted off) and some for a reward. The rewards are usually food or cooking supplies. There are now 9 people left, and they've been merged into one team.

My favorite thing about Survivor it's mostly about being a really good people person, not all about being tough and strong, not that that's not important, but if you want to win, you have to be valuable, have people like you, and not seem like a threat.

Go on Hulu and watch it because you don't want to start now when more than half the people are gone. If you care, I want Jane to win, she's AWESOME!
                                                   


Also, I think I'm gonna' change the blog, I'm just going to write about whatever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment