Saturday, May 15, 2010

Disney

Instead of churning out several blogs about the epic failure of Disney I choose to make one blog, pulling all of it together. Don't get me wrong, the Disney classics, like Toy Story, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty, are great. What annoys me is the new Disney that seems to need to force all of their kids to sing. And the shows, well they've only got one good show. Phineas and Ferb's crazy antics are sure to give you a laugh, but other than that the only laughs I get from Disney Channel is laughing at the creepy shows and the crazy fans screaming as The Jonas Brothers screech their demented lyrics. Then there is Hannah Montana. She is the alter-ego of Miley Cyrus who is annoying, but Hannah Montana really gets on my nerves. She sounds awful, not to mention her horrifying t.v. show. And I know they're the same people blah-blah-blah. At least the music Miley Cyrus produces as her self is at least a bit more mature, while Hannah Montana focuses on little kids, while singing about relationships, it's really stupid! So, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings in this post, but it's my honest opinion! I give Disney a C+. I would give it more were I not including Hannah Montana, The Jonas Brothers, and Demi Lavato. For younger kids it seems like it focuses to much on relationships and stuff like that, but a lot of kids like it, so, I guess I can't stop them!

3 comments:

  1. finally! someone who tells it like is, the fact that disney just does not live up to the standards that shows like glee exceed! everyone keeps making excuses for them like; "this show is ok..." and "i guess that wasn't too bad" but no one seems to get that disney has like 3 good shows and thankfully you have stepped up and told it like it is! AMAZING job!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emi, that post wAS very strong. i agree with you on theJonas Brothers, i dont care for them either. but i dont think that they screech their songs. this new disney doesnt force me to sing, and no one else i know either. though i do agree that kids watching the shows see lots of things they shouldnt see at their age. i must say, phineas and ferb is a great show! BTW this is Hannah your cousin!

    ReplyDelete