Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Disney update

HEYA' PEOPLE! So, I just wanted to tell you guys about some stuff that's happening right now.

First the Jonas Brothers t.v. show was cancelled, and they might cancel Sonny With a Chance. Want to know why? Of course you do, it's because Demi Lavato has issues! You know, slitting her wrists, oh and she's in rehab! So yeah...

Anyway, they're making a Justin Beiber documentary : ( how sad. It's called Never Say Never.

Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows, Part 1 is really good. Some parts were disappointing, I mean not like the book, but overall it was good, some parts were funny too. Part 2 is coming out in July.

The judges for this season of American Idol are Randy Jackson, Steven Tyler, and Jennifer Lopez. Ellen and Simon quit, and and they asked Kara to leave because it was entirely her fault that ratings were down. It couldn't be that the show is a total fraud! No, not possible. Want to know why I say that? You see not everyone even gets to audition. And if you audition and get in, and get all the way to second place and even if your better than the other person your still going to lose if you're not the same as every single other ordinary person out their, so, that's what I think. (Go Adam!)

Okay so guess what I saw on the front of some random magazine, Miley Cyrus's mom (Tish) had an affair with Bret Michaels. So Billy Ray Cyrus is filing for a divorce, wonder why. Anyway, It kind of makes you feel bad for all those teen star idol girls.
 1288726607_brett-tish-290.jpg


In other news Katy Perry got married, she really likes his mom, and Pink! got a beach house, plus she's got a baby! And a Micheal Bray killed his mother with a Sumarai sword, while shouting bible verses at her... Christina Aguilera was holding hands (Oh My!) with a guy from the set guy in her movie, Burlesque. Also, BLAINE MIGHT NOT BE KURTS BOYFRIEND! (Glee) Update after I have seen tonights episode. Now I don't Know if I believe that because I know they sing Baby It's Cold Outside together so... Also, you can bid on Taylor Swift's autographed guitar!




My wasn't this an interesting blog, I probably will do something more review-ish next time but ya' know. Special thanks to my helper for this post Forrest

2 comments:

  1. Wow... Emi really. Part 1 was awesome and I really have no idea where you get this stupid information..... Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it was, but like... ah well. anyway, US Weekly, and Z100 (my brother)

    ReplyDelete