Wednesday, October 27, 2010

QUEEN!

Sorry it's taken me so long to write this, but I have been side tracked by learning how to juggle (long story)...(OK not really but...)  Any way, So Queen is amazing, and it pains me to say it, but it might be better than the Beatles! So it's like Freddie Mercury is dead but, THE MUSIC LIVE ON!!!!!!! Here are my fave songs!

Don't Stop Me Now- Fabulous song! Definitely one of their best! It's all slow and fast, much like...

Bohemian Rhapsody- This song is EPIC!! Like it's really long and it's all slow, then fast, and it tells a story and yeah, so fab song!

Bicycle Race- OK, this song is absolutely hilarious! It's all about riding bikes and its fast mostly, and the theirs like this music solo, of bike bells!

Killer Queen- This song is great fast moving and fun, a must hear!

Another One Bites The Dust- Fun with a steady beat and a story-ish.

Save Me- This song is really good, it's just good ok! I have no in depth comments.

Incase you were wondering Queen is like the band that did We are the Champions, We Will Rock You, and Find Me Somebody to Love.

Also, Want to know how I got into Queen?????? Huh? Do YA'? Well I'm gonna' tell you either way. So I was in this play which was a mix of Alice in Wonderland And the Wizard of Oz ( Wizard in Wonderland) I played the Cowardly Lion, a boxing Cowardly Lion. Anyway, all the songs were Queen songs with new lyrics, so yep.  The songs we did were, Under Pressure, Your My Best Friend, We are the Champions, and We Will Rock You, also Killer Queen.

So, listen to Queen, and I'll see you next time with maybe the Beatles, but maybe not, tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment