Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wizarding World of Harry Potter

I love Harry Potter, so I headed to the above named theme park in Universal Islands of Adventure. Let me tell you, it is amazing. Hogsmead is beautiful with cute shops and amazing surprises. And Hogwarts Castle, wow, it's amazing. It is sort of small, but amazing all the same. It has talking portraits and other things like that. Unfortunately the only way to see the castle is to get in the line for Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. Not that the ride isn't AMAZING, but the line is at least two hours long, at least on the day I went. Since I was there within the first week the lines were incredible! To get into Olivanders the line was around two hours long and it was almost as long for the other stores. And it's hot. I had sweat dripping down my neck the whole time.

So, to rap it all up, consider going in the winter, when you have a few days. Check out all the rides and shops, and pick up some butterbeer or pumpkin juice. I give The Wizarding World of Harry Potter an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ect. for awesomeness.
And a C for waiting and lines, less except that there are a lot of cool stuff to see.

For more info and a map checkout http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/

2 comments:

  1. EMILIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU GO THERE WITHOUT INVITING ME!! NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO HURT YOU!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!!!!!! I REFUSE TO TALK TO YOU UNLESS YOU BROUGHT ME A SOUVENIR! YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO GO THERE AND YET YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME!!! NOT EVEN THE FORCES OF KAYLEI CAN STOP ME NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TSK TSK Victoria. P.S. MY NAME IS NOT EMILIA!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete