Monday, May 17, 2010

Owl City

As you know I detest mainstream Disney songs, but that doesn't mean I'm obsessed with heavy metal rock. No, I prefer the happy, electronic Owl City. Owl City rocks, and I'm not saying that from the point of view of a one time listener, no, I AM THE TRUE FAN!!!!!!!!!! I discovered them almost a year ago, before his popularity took off and all that. I own almost all the music and know all the lyrics, so I guess you know how I feel about it! Owl City's music is fun, happy light and cheery. Adam Young has a real touch that makes the the music the just right mix of everything. This 23 year old isn't a billboard pop singer with just enough talent not to get booted out, but a really talented guy. His songs show a creative happy side to life that is sometimes hard to see. Another great thing about Owl City is the variety. He's got strings, piano, drums, and of course vocals. I give Owl City an A++++++ for the fun and sun of the music. Check it out on iTunes or other places you get music.

No comments:

Post a Comment